The function of long-range radar calibration needs to be performed in the following cases
1. Through ADAS calibration entrance VIN code, Automatically identify the model 2018 Cadillac CT6.
2. After selecting “ADAS Calibration Function”, click "Radar Calibration”.
3. Select “Long Range Radar Sensor Module Learn”.
4. Confirm the scene that needs to be calibrated.
5. Some preparations before calibration: 1. The radar is installed in place. 2. The radar surface is not blocked by other objects. 3. The radar angle is adjusted in place. 4. Make sure the tire pressure and fuel quantity are sufficient.
6. Make sure to turn on the ignition switch(One button to start the vehicle, please press and hold the start button for 5-10 seconds until the ignition switch is turned on), do not start the engine.
7. Confirm the scene that needs to be calibrated.
8. Start the engine, drive to a road with clear lane lines to calibrate and follow other vehicles, and keep the speed above 56 km/h (35 mph). The calibration process takes about 20 minutes, and the calibration status value is displayed on the interface.
9. After the calibration status value changes to "Learned", it is necessary to confirm that the "Service Driver Assist" information is no longer displayed on the dashboard.
10. The program is complete, save the report.