The function of night vision camera calibration needs to be performed in the following cases
1. Through ADAS calibration entrance VIN code, Automatically identify the model 2018 Cadillac CT6.
2. After selecting “ADAS Calibration Function”, click “Infrared Camera Calibration”.
3. Select “Night Vision Camera Calibration”.
4. Confirm the scene that needs to be calibrated.
5. Preparation tools before calibration: 1. LAC06-01 target 2. Plumb line 3. Tape measure 4.12V adapter power supply.
6. Preparations before calibration: 1. Park the car on a flat field. 2. Return the steering wheel to the center. 3. Turn on the ignition switch. 4. The light around the vehicle is good and there are no other obstructions. 5. Check if the night vision camera is in the correct position. 6. Make sure the night vision camera is not blocked.
7. Place the target rack at a distance of 153cm from the front of the car.
8. After completing the prompts, enter the next step.
9. Use the 12V power adapter to plug into position A to power on the target, follow the prompts and enter the next step.
10. Follow the prompts, turn on the switch of the night vision target and enter the next step.
11. Confirm that the target has been placed in the correct position.
12. Make sure to turn on the ignition switch(One button to start the vehicle, please press and hold the start button for 5-10 seconds until the ignition switch is turned on), do not start the engine.
13. The program is complete, save the report.