Advance auto scan tool is a diagnostic tool used to identify and troubleshoot problems with the vehicle's electronic system.
There are many reasons for choosing to use the advance auto scan tool. Using the advance auto scan tool has the following benefits:
Cost-effective: Diagnostics using the advance auto scan tool can catch problems early, before they become serious. Thus helping to save expensive repair costs.
Improve vehicle performance: By identifying problems with a vehicle's electronic systems, the advance auto scan tool can help improve a vehicle's overall performance, fuel efficiency and emissions.
Easy to use: The advance auto scan tool is easy to operate. After training, novices can use it effectively.
Fast and accurate diagnosis: It can quickly and accurately diagnose the electronic system of the vehicle. Save time and money by quickly identifying issues and reducing the need for manual testing.
Powerful database: Covering a wide range of vehicle models, it can provide a large amount of data about the vehicle's electronic systems. Includes real-time data from sensors and manufacturer-specific codes and information.
How to use the advance auto scan tool, we have summarized the basic steps:
1. Find the OBD-II port: The OBD-II port is usually located under the dash, near the steering column. Consult your vehicle's manual if you are having trouble finding it.
2. Connect the scan tool: Use the provided cable to connect the scan tool to the OBD-II port of the vehicle, making sure the connection is secure.
3. Turn on the ignition: Do not need to start the engine, turn on the ignition. This powers the scan tool and communicates with the vehicle's computer system.
4. Follow the instructions: Follow the prompts of the scanning tool. You may be prompted to enter some information or select specific functions.
5. Retrieve the codes: The car scan tool retrieves diagnostic trouble codes stored in the vehicle's computer system. These codes indicate which systems or components are experiencing problems.
6. Interpret the codes: Use a scanning tool's codes library or the Internet to interpret the codes. This will help you determine the cause of the problem.
7. Clear codes: If this has resolved the problem, use the scan tool to clear the diagnostic trouble codes from the vehicle's computer system.
The above is the general process steps. But please note that some advanced car scanning tools may have additional features or capabilities. Therefore, check the user manual that came with your scanner tool for detailed instructions before proceeding.