1. Responsible for establishing overseas market channels, developing agent dealers and retail channels, and completing the sales task of the products in charge;
2. Customer development is carried out through network, offline exhibitions, customer visits and other forms to complete the business process from clue to payment collection;
3. Negotiate business contracts with customers, reach business cooperation and promote customers to achieve sales goals.
4. Formulate sales strategy, maintain customer relationships, organize resources to solve customer problems, and ensure customer satisfaction;
5. Collect and organize relevant market development trends, demand changes, customer feedback data and competitor information, and put forward suggestions for improving the construction of market sales channels.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, engaged in foreign trade sales for more than 3 years;
2. Have good language communication skills, and customer coordination ability. Can withstand intense work pressure.
3. Language requirements: English/Spanish/Russian (different languages according to business area)
Salary structure: basic salary + performance salary + commission + bonus + welfare meal allowance + travel allowance
Five insurances and one housing fund, weekend rest
Salary range: 6-11K
1. Responsible for technical support of overseas customers, requiring quick response and timely handling of customer needs.
2. Organize and translate product technical information; collect and summarize product and technical information in various overseas markets; Summarize and sort out the typical problems of customer complaints on the product, the problems of frequent customer complaints, and feedback to the technical department of the headquarters for rectification.
3. Visit customers, train customers; Travel overseas as needed to provide product and after-sales process training to installers and end users; Overseas technical service mainly uses email, WhatsApp, telephone and other communication tools to serve customers remotely in the Shenzhen office. If business trips are allowed, the annual business trips are about 2-4 times, and the total travel time is 3-4 months.
1. New Energy Major, Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering, computer communication and other related majors are preferred.
2. English CET-6 or above, intending to engage in customer communication and coordination and after-sales technical service positions.
3. Can better communicate with customers by phone and email after training.
4. Proficiency in computer and office software operation.
5. Be proactive, have a strong sense of responsibility, have good communication and teamwork awareness, and have a certain ability to execute goals and plans.
Salary range: 6-8K
1. According to the company's annual foreign trade sales target, assist the director to lead the team to complete the formulation, decomposition and implementation of the sales plan, and ensure the achievement of the sales target.
2. Responsible for the daily work management and motivation of the sales team.
3. Control the situation of the sales team throughout the process, and make various reports such as sales data analysis.
4. Develop and train new sales staff, improving the overall business capabilities of the team.
5. Guide foreign trade business matters such as negotiation, signing, and review of foreign trade orders.
6. Track the order progress and do the job well in pre-sales and after-sales work.
7. Familiar with export laws and regulations, collect business information, grasp market trends, and report market conditions to superiors in a timely manner.
8. Manage and maintain customer relationship, deepen cooperation with customers.
9. Formulate the department's training plan, and implement the training to improve the team's business capabilities.
10. Complete other work arranged by the leader.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, marketing, international trade, English related majors are preferred.
2. Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
3. Have high language expression skills, strong communication and coordination skills.
4. Have strong organizational management ability, be able to mobilize the enthusiasm of sales representatives, and handle the daily sales work well.
Salary range: 10-15K
1. Responsible for the daily operation of the Amazon account, store management and maintenance, including listing update, advertising optimization, inventory management, customer service, etc..
2. Have an in-depth understanding of products, analyze the market and competing products, and formulate Amazon sales promotion strategies.
3. Analyze various data, make targeted operational decisions, and improve product sales and rankings.
4. Have a good product sense, be able to analyze the good and bad reviews of competing products, and give feedback to the product development team.
1. For the products in charge, willing to take the initiative to deeply understand the characteristics of the products, and be able to understand the products from the perspective of consumers.
2. Bachelor's degree or above, more than 1 year of experience in Amazon operations, familiar with Amazon operations and platform rules.
3. CET-4 or above, have good English skills in reading and written expression.
4. Have strong logical ability and data analysis ability, and be sensitive to data.
5. Work proactively, have a sense of responsibility, have strong learning ability and adaptability.
6. Pay attention to communication, be flexible and meticulous, strong learning ability.
Salary range: 7-12K
1. Market intelligence collection, market analysis, intelligence analysis, environmental analysis, self-analysis, competition analysis.
2. Product planning, formulation of product strategy, pricing strategy, marketing strategy, channel strategy, service technical support strategy, order fulfillment strategy (SBPPLBPOBP).
3. Product definition (product package requirements specification PRD, prototype drawing).
4. Promote BP execution.
5. Product process optimization and improvement (operating manual).
1. Bachelor's degree or above is required, and more than two years of working experience as a product manager.
2. Master market information collection and market analysis skills, understanding marketing or market planning, and being able to skillfully apply the industry is preferred.
3. Those who are familiar with the development process of MM and IPD are preferred, and those with MBA or overseas experience are preferred.
4. Have good English skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing, CET6 is preferred.
5. Execution and pressure resistance are strong, with an international perspective.
6. Experience in the independent development of no less than 5 products, experience in automotive inspection/maintenance equipment is preferred.
7. Possess the ability of product planning and product definition, and can independently output PRD documents and demand prototypes with high quality.
Salary range: 15-25K
1. Responsible for new solution selection, selection of key components, schematic design, and PCB layout.
2. Responsible for hardware debugging, testing, new material testing, signing samples, approval, alternative material selection, verification and confirmation.
3. Cooperate with software debugging and software testing.
4. Assist engineering analysis to deal with production problems, and assist after-sales analysis of defective products.
1. Communication, electronic engineering, and related majors, bachelor's degree or above.
2. More than 3 years experience in switching power supply design and development, experience in power supply product development above 1KW is preferred.
3. Familiar with the topology of various AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies; Familiar with power product safety and other certification requirements; Proficient in EMC design principles and rectification of switching power supplies.
4. Proficiency in orcad schematic design, PADS PCB design, can complete high-power power supply PCB Layout.
5. Strong awareness of product quality and excellent teamwork spirit.
6. Experience in digital power product design is preferred.
7. Familiar with the design requirements of product reliability, testability, production, and maintainability.
Salary range: 16-22K
1. Responsible for software solution design and key technology verification of embedded products such as automotive maintenance, calibration, and module equalization equipment.
2. Responsible for code writing of product, modification verification, release and other work.
3. Responsible for completing the preparation of relevant technical documents during the project development process.
4. Responsible for tracking and solving related technical problems in product testing, certification, trial production and mass production.
5. Complete other tasks temporarily assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, automation, computer, electronics and other related science and engineering majors, more than 4 years of relevant work experience.
2. Familiar with STM32, GD32 and other commonly used ARM microcontrollers and peripheral UART/USART, CAN, TIMER, SPI, DMA, FSMC, USB and other driver development.
3. Familiar with C language programming, having good habits of software programming, including portability, reusability, readability, modular programming, etc.; Familiar with data structures, stacks, queues, linked lists.
4. Proficiency in the use of software development tools such as keil, IAR; proficiency in general circuit diagrams, understanding of its principles, and can read chip documentation in English.
5. Experience in automotive-related protocol development is preferred. Experience in complex embedded product development is preferred.
6. Have good communication and coordination skills, team spirit, good at expressing, a strong sense of responsibility, strong hands-on ability, strong learning ability, willing to share knowledge.
Salary range: 14-20K