The rear radar needs to be calibrated in the following situations
1. Automatically identify and enter through ADAS calibration entrance VIN.
2. Select ADAS Calibration.
3. After automatically recognizing the JUMPY K0 model, select ADAS System Select, click Lane Wandering Alert, and enter the system.
4. Select the path Special Function->ECU Replacement, click to execute the function.
5. Appear Prompt, click YES.
6. According to the prompt, click OK when you are ready.
7. According to the prompt, click OK when you are ready.
8. Dynamic calibration in progress...
9. Adjust the screw according to the information in the help picture, and repeat the calibration until it is successful.